Logan Swim Meet

I had an assignment for my photo class and I found the perfect place to take the pictures. We had to shoot action shots and so I took these pictures at Austin's swim meet. He did really well he had a second place, 3 third places and a fourth place. I love to watch him swim and he loves to go. He comes home from school and tells me he is ready to go. He loves to talk about swimming and his face lights up when he does (kind of like soccer). Today his coach told him to try water polo. On Saturday they have a water polo practice and he could maybe play on the high school team already. We will see what that brings about. Anyway the pictures I took are the three different strokes he swam. See if you can tell what they are.

If you guessed backstroke good job. He swam in the 50 and 100 m backstroke.



This is the breast stroke. He swam the 50 m. He took second in this one.



Nice in you thought this might be freestyle. He swam in the 50 and 100 m events.

He is doing super swell and he has another meet on the 22nd and 23rd of Feb in Park City. He is trying to cut his time in the freestyle so he can go to state in March.
1 Response
  1. Stacy Says:

    Go Mr. Moose!! We are so proud of you!!!