Crazy Stuff At our House

Just a couple of fun things coming up at our house. They are mostly about the two big boys.

On Monday Avery is getting his braces off. Pictures will be coming because I haven't seen his teeth in a couple of years. He is also trying out for the High School Soccer Team on Monday. Avery never ceases to amaze me either. Today he didn't come home after school so I tried to call him and he didn't answer so I texted him. I found out by his long drawn out texts that he was trying out for the school play. Hunter Jr. is doing Music Man and they needed a trumpet player and so he tried out and made it. The play is in April. Good job Avery.

Austin is ready for another swim meet in Park City this weekend. About water polo though. He went last Saturday at 7 am and came home and told he how much fun it is. He said it is a lot like soccer and he was really tired from being in the deep end most of the two hours. Then Monday after swim practice he came home and told me he wanted to go to practice again on Wednesday from 5-6:30. I didn't think much about it expect that it would interfere with swim practice. On Tuesday when he reminded me out water polo I asked him if he wanted to miss swim practice for water polo practice and he started to laugh. I didn't realize that 5:00-6:30 was am not pm. Most of you know that I love mornings so much, I guess I forgot about that time of day. So this morning he headed out the door with his dad to practice. Good for him for getting up. We found out that a new rule came out that you have to be in 7th grade to play on the team, but the coach said he is welcome to come and practice anytime. During the summer they play water polo in the outdoor pool at Kearns. Austin also told me that he might give up soccer and swim and play water polo all year long. I guess we will see about that.

Oh ya, Brayden had his first pack meeting tonight. The Blue and Gold Banquet. We had pizza, salad and brownies. He had a great time. His first den meeting will be next Tuesday right after school.
2 Responses

  1. sounds like a lot of fun at your house good work guys