Thanksgiving

We had a great time planning, making and eating the traditional Cooper feast. We went to mom's on Wednesday when Wendy was there and pretty much spent the rest of the weekend with each other. On Thursday we did some of our "Black Friday" shopping on line, that was a first. I had most of my shopping done already so I didn't get up early and go shopping at 4:00 am. The kids had the West Valley parade so I went to that and caught up with the girls for breakfast and shopping the rest of the day. I found this really fun thing at Tai Pan. They are called Skookies. You make cookies, personal pizzas, brownies and tons of other things in these little cast iron pans. We made brownies and pizzas in them. The best part of "Black Friday" is going through the ads over and over and over and over again. Jeff said it was way to much of course, but we still do it. We have to get our game plan for the next day. On Saturday we watched the "BIG" game. The game made me nervous, of course, but it turned out the way I wanted it to. Then Sunday, because we haven't eaten enough by now, we had birthday dinner for the November birthdays. It was a great weekend with family. I am super lucky to have the great family that I have. We of course missed Stacy, but we at least got to talk to them on line.
0 Responses