Life back to "normal" (LOL)

So we are mostly back to good health and Avery had his stitches taken out yesterday and life is cruising along. I just realized that Christmas is right around the corner. Good thing my shopping is done and the tree is up. We put the tree up the Friday after Thanksgiving and Kayla was here with Chelsea helping her decorate. The girls had a blast. Kayla said her mom only lets her do a little decorating and then she has to go to bed. She was so excited that she got to help with all of the decorating. I usually decorate the tree in the living room, but I let Chelsea and Kayla do it this year. It looks great. The two of them did a great job. I don't like the snow really, but I sure love it on the Christmas lights outside. I hope that the storm we are getting this weekend will help cover the deer and trees in my front yard. We are going to the Bell Concert at the Conference Center tonight because we couldn't get tickets to the Tabernacle Christmas Concert next weekend. They did the tickets different this year and it was out of my hands. You had to register online and then they held a random drawing for them. Syndy Lambert gave Mark and I two tickets to the concert, but that means the kids can't go. Mom had gotten these tickets for tonight so we thought it would be better to take the kids to something. I love the concert because it really gets my Christmas season started. I love Christmas time and the spirit that you can have when you ponder the real spirit of Christmas and what Jesus being born has meant for all of us. We love all of you and think of you often, but especially at Christmas when we all remember what love is about.
1 Response
  1. Travis Says:

    Hope the concert was fun. We had some bell ringers in our sacrament today. I am always amazed at what they can do with those bells!
    Janae