It's about time......

Life really is back to normal. Just as busy as ever. It wouldn't be normal if we weren't hopping around here. Good thing we are having lots of fun. I decided to give a recap of the last couple of things that have gone on around here and then we will start blogging better. I am trying to have a routine around here, but I have always hated routines.

First, Austin had a birthday on Dec 23rd. I can't believe that he is 11. Here he is getting ready to blow out his candles.

Then of course Christmas happened. The kids asked for a Wii and that's what they got. They spent a lot of the morning playing with that before we even opened presents under the tree. Avery asked for guitar hero and I think Mark likes it the most. He gets to hear all of the old rock music he used to listen to.





The kids also like to play the sports pack that came with it. Bowling, golfing, boxing and a couple of others. Here is Avery and Austin boxing.

Then after Christmas came the rest of the partying. You know it doesn't stop until Jeff and Wendy show up. I love the progressive dinner and everybody always has great ideas for their assignments. I sure love to hang out with my family.

Then Brayden lost a tooth. He has lost his two bottom ones, but I always get a kick out of the top ones. They sure are more noticeable. He was making me laugh the first few days because he found out he couldn't talk very well.
0 Responses