Brayden's game


So here's Brayden and his friend Koby.

We went to Brayden's game on Saturday and I knew how to use the burst on my camera. I also knew how to change the zoom lens so I got some better pictures. I will someday be as good as Janae and Stacy at taking pictures, but you work with what you've got.




I like that I can take pictures right in a row so you can see the whole run with the ball and the kick that follows. He is starting to catch onto soccer more and has scored one goal this season. They have one more game next week and then we are done until Spring. Usually I am sorry to see this time come to an end, but with the play added on top of soccer this year I am actually ready for a break.
1 Response
  1. Travis Says:

    Way to use the burst to get that sequence, it is nice to have that long zoom lens to see things on the other side of the field. I noticed that your sensor is getting spots on it again, like it did on the Cooper campout. We get them all the time, because we switch lenses so much. Recently we heard about this tool to help clean the sensor, it is supposed to work really well, basically you squeeze one end and some high pressure air comes out to clean off the sensor, also it has a filter in it so that you don't blow in more dust. If you want to get it you can find it here. We got the medium one, I wonder if Inkleys has these, we didn't try there. Keep shooting those pics.
    Travis