Chelsea's Room

Well I am finally learning how to use the "BIG BAD" camera that Mark bought (and Travis and Robert). I think when soccer is over I may take the class. I think I need to do something productive with my time and I think it's time for me to learn some new things. Anyway, I took some pictures of Chelsea's room and I am letting her put them on her blog mostly, but I am putting one picture on mine. I at first didn't like the way her room was turning out. For a while because of doing it around soccer and play practice we didn't get very much accomplished. We would walk into this room with bright green on three walls and the old color on the other wall, it didn't look very good. By the time we had the purple wall painted and started putting down the floor I started liking it more. The final touch made me love it. All the hot pink. I love Chelsea's room and I like it even better because Chelsea and her dad got to spend time together working on it. She learned how to take off baseboard, she learned how to paint and she learned how to put down a floor. Now if she ever needs to do this for herself she will know how to do it.


I love the room I hope you can tell from this picture how cute it is. She did a great job with her dad.
2 Responses
  1. Travis Says:

    Wow, It does look really good. What a nice new look for you Chelsea! Good work with the Camera Dera, Once you get used to it its not so intimidating!


  2. Stacy Says:

    It looks like a fun cute "tween" room. I am glad that Chelsea loves it. I like the color choices! Fun and bright - that should make her happy all of the time right? LOL!!