Conference

I just have to say that I loved Conference this year. It started off the week before when Mom and I went to Women's Conference and ended with the last session of conference. For several years I haven't been able to watch conference on Saturday because of soccer, but because of weather and not having as many games scheduled I was able to watch all four sessions. I don't have a favorite speaker I just loved all four sessions. I felt the spirit touch me and remind me of some things I could do better with. I love it when conference affects you like that. Good thing I was ready to hear the messages at this time. I am pretty sure that every conference is like that, but I don't always feel like I got anything new out of it. I chalk that up to not being prepared to feel and hear the spirit. I am grateful that I was prepared to feel that spirit. I am excited for the Ensign so that I can read the talks again.
0 Responses