Chelsea's Soccer Game


So Chelsea played her last Jr. High Soccer game on Oct. 1 and I took the camera this time (I finally remembered it I should say). She doesn't like the pictures, but I think they are cute. I didn't know how to put the other zoom lens on and so I had to crop and zoom in on the pictures. I got home that night and Mark gave me a quick lesson on how to work the camera (mini lesson I guess). So here is Chelsea playing her last game. Kearns didn't bring their JV team so Hunter played each other. They were the tucked and untucked teams.

I'm glad that she has had so much fun with soccer. She did really well and played hard and learned a lot.

She made lots of new friends from the team and learned how much fun it is to play with just girls. They make up cheers for each other and have fun being together.

She also picked up a few soccer skills. Thanks to her coach, team and her brother. Remember Avery was the team manager/coach. He helped with the goalies mostly.


And here's Avery playing with the girls. I think he had a good time and liked coaching.
0 Responses