Tag You're It

So I'm a little slow in getting this done, but here you go:

4 Jobs I've had:

1. Right now I am an ESL (English as a Second Language) Aide at Sandburg Elementary. It works out great with the kids school schedule. I work from 9-12:30 Mon-Thurs.
2. Until last December I worked at Unibase (ACS) doing data entry. I did that for 14 years so that I could stay home with the kids.
3. Before I had the kids I worked at Utah Home Fire as a receptionist and I got to work in the same building with Mark.
4. The job I had as a teenager was a hostess at Francesco's in Magna.

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Gone With the Wind
2. Finding Nemo
3. Princess Bride
4.

4 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Law and Order
2. ER
3. 10:00 News
4. Soccer and BYU Football games

4 Favorite Reality TV Shows:
1. Biggest Loser
2. Dancing with the Stars
3. I don't really watch too many of these shows
4.

4 of My Favorite Places I Have Been:
1. New York
2. Disneyland
3. San Diego
4. I am excited to visit Stacy in Australia so that will sure top the list.

4 Favorite Foods:
1. Orange chicken at Panda Express
2. Pizza
3. Enchiladas
4. Yummy Potatoes and Meatloaf

4 Websites I Check Daily:
1. Blogger
2. Email
3. Wells Fargo (got to check my money)
4.

4 Hobbies:
1. Reading
2. Piano - it is still my stress release
3. Step aerobics
4. Kids - I love to watch them doing the things they love to do

4 Family and Friends I Would Like to Tag:
1. Lana
2. Devin and Julie
3. I think the rest of you tagged everyone else I have on my blog.
4.
Tag your it!!
0 Responses