Fiddler on the Roof

I don't know if some of you know this or not, but the play at Cyprus when I was a senior was Fiddler on the Roof. I was a towns person and it was really fun. I have had a different experience this time because of being involved in the music. At first I was just going to play during rehearsals, but the director decided that we needed more help in the pit. I have never played in the pit before so it has been really fun. I have a partner on the piano and since the music is really tricky we are splitting it up. Mark and the kids are all in the play and they have all been having a great time. It has interfered with soccer and things, but the kids have made some new friends (especially Avery and Chelsea) and they have learned some fun things. On Marie's blog there is a picture of Chelsea and Whitney (Whitney is Chava in the play) and last Friday they had a sleepover. Chelsea slammed her finger in the car door and at practice on Saturday morning came to show me. She didn't break her finger, but it sure hurts. The play is this week on Thursday (7:00) and Saturday (2:00) at Hunter High. It is free to come to and I am looking forward to see the end result. It has been a lot of work and we are all tired, but it is a great experience for all of us. We have all had to step out of our comfort zones and do something a little harder that we have before. I'll let you know how it ends up.
0 Responses