Avery, Gotta Love Him

Well the next crazy thing around here is that AVERY (not mom or anybody else) decided that he wanted a haircut. I was pretty shocked because the hairstyle he wanted was really short after his long hair. For instance I found a picture of Avery at the family campout this year and Julie had french braided his hair. Let's see before.

















































Well I'm sure you get the "picture" about Avery and his long hair. He told me on Saturday that he was going to the neighbors for a haircut. I didn't even think about going along until it was too late. Picture time during the haircut would have been priceless. Apparently the floor was a couple inches thick with just Avery's hair. So instead of the inbetween pictures you can only get the before and after. I am going to get the hang of this blog thing and remember that I need my camera with me where ever I go because you never know what crazy thing will happen. So here are the after shots. Gotta love it. I love his long hair because I love his natural curl, but he is sure handsome like this.
















































He just washed his hair before this picture, but he is actually putting gel in his hair and spiking it a little bit. It sure looks nice. So it will just keep getting crazy around here with a teenager and more teenagers on the way. Stay tuned for the next crazy thing that happens.
3 Responses
  1. Stacy Says:

    I love the new do!! It looks so grown up! Stacy


  2. db Says:

    I hardly recognized you. You look, like, 3 years older! You'll be a lot more intimidating on the soccer field now.

    Julie wants to know how old you are.. she's got a few young women she'll set you up with :)


  3. Dera Says:

    Devin he is only 14 1/2 not time to date yet. Besides I am not ready for him to grow up yet.
    Dera