Soccer Life

As most of you know by now we have tons of soccer that goes on in the Warner house. At the beginning of school Chelsea decided to try-out for the Jr. High Girls Soccer team. I was a little bit worried about her since she hasn't been playing soccer for very long. Avery decided that he would go with her for "support" (we think it is for the girls). He was talking to the coach (he knows her because of running track) and ended up as the team manager/assistant coach. He helps the goalies at practice and helps with nets. Chelsea came home from the first try-out so excited because she had made first cuts. After the next try-out she was on the JV team. They have already played two games and she has played the whole game (they only play 20 minutes total) as a defender. She is doing great. I am really proud of her. Avery, Austin and Brayden are still playing soccer and we have a busy schedule with them, but I love to watch my kids play. Avery and Austin are doing really well. Avery is getting ready to try-out for the High School team (yes I said High School) in the Spring so he is working really hard at practice and games. Austin has really improved during the last few months and plays almost the whole game. Besides Jr High Chelsea is also playing rec soccer and her team doesn't do very well, but her coach told me she is one of the best kids on the team. And of course, Brayden is playing rec and he is just having fun. I will try to get some pictures taken of these cute (guess I shouldn't say that about the boys) kids playing soccer. I really love to watch them play and love to watch them improve.
0 Responses